1. TARIFF : The room rate is on CP Plan (complimentary breakfast is included in the tariff). Please obtain the tariff card from the Front Office. Ala Carte meals on fixed prices are available in the Restaurant and through Room Service.
2. DEPARTURE : "CHECK-OUT" Time is 10:00 AM
3. SETTLEMENT OF BILLS : Bill must be settled on presentation. Cheques are not accepted.
4. CANCELLATION : If I (guest) do not confirm my cancellation of booking within 72 hours prior to the check in date. I Agree to pay the Ravine Hotel 1/2 of the total booking amount , If a booking is made under the 72 Hour Period. the 50% Cancellation fee will be imposed for cancellation. If Booking is canceled on the day of Check In or after Check In the Full charge will be imposed.
5. COMPANY'S LIEN ON VISITOR LUGGAGE AND BELONGINGS : In case of default in payment of dues by guest the Management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings and to detain the same.
6. LUGGAGE STORE : Luggage can be stored in the Luggage Room at the guest's sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause.
7. ROOM KEY : Visitors are particularly requested to deposit their room keys in the reception counter while going out.
8. HAZARDOUS GOODS : Storing of cinema films, Raw and Exposed, or any other articles of a combustible or hazardous nature, in guest room or storeroom is strictly prohibited.
9. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY : Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel property caused by themselves, their friends or any other person for whom they are responsible.
10. RIGHT OF ADMISSION : The Management reserves to itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the Hotel premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at moment without pervious notice.
11. GOVERNMENT RULES AND REGULATION : Guest are requested to observe the Government Rules & Regulations in forces from time to time in respect of registration, alcoholic drinks, firearms, gambling, etc. which are strictly prohibited.
12. AMENDMENT OF RULES AND REGULATION : The Management reserves to itself the right to add or alter or amend any of said terms, conditions, and or rules.
13. PETS : Dogs and other animals are not allowed in the Hotel.
14. VISITORS GUESTS : Visitors are requested to entertain their guests in the public areas. No guest's visitors are allowed in the rooms at any time during the day or night without the pervious consent of the Management.
15. TELEPHONE CALLS : Surcharge at prescribed rates will be levied on all inland and international telephone calls made by guests.
16. ACCIDENTS : The Management does not hold itself responsible for any accidents, however caused, whether by use of electrical gadgets, mechanical appliances, or by natural cause including acts of God, etc. resulting in either loss or damage to themselves and or their property.
17. FOOD : Bringing of food and liquor/toddy is strictly prohibited under any circumstances.
18. HOTEL PROPERTIES : Guest are requested not to take their issued towels, crockery, and or cutlery outside the room or in the Hotel premises.
19. NON SMOKING ZONE : Ravine Hotel is a NON SMOKING ZONE. Smoking is not permitted indoors, either in Public Areas or in Rooms.
20. FIRE SAFTEY POLICY: The hotel is fully equipped with smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and emergency evacuation plans in all rooms and public areas. Please review the details located on the back of the doors or contact the front desk for details.
21. LOST & FOUND POLICY: Ravine Hotel is not responsible for lost, damaged,or stolen personal items.All rooms are equipped with in-room safes, and our Front Office offers a safety deposit box facility. Should any guests lose personal belongings whilst staying at Ravine Hotel, if recovered, the item will be recorded as 'found'. Ravine Hotel keeps detailed records of all 'found' items,and will make a reasonable effort to contact the guest if an item is left in the hotel's guest room after the guest has checked-out which will be placed in our Lost & Found safety box.We will ship items back at the owner's expense. Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within ninety (90) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.
22. Hotel Parking Rules & Regulations.
Terms & Condition updated on 24th February 2016.